Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Day of Birth

well for all the folks out there the title might sound a little wacky,BUT for a guy who's had his butt kicked by more than a dozen ppl these kinda titles seem to be perfection

So as u ppl might have realized today is my birthday, the lazy ass that i was, i even shyed away from goin home, the reason i gave was the same old one,pretty lame and cliched -"iam neck deep in work and gotta project to complete".I guess by know even the folks at home wud have figured out how phoney it sounds. Sometimes they have been quite frank in statin that it's money that pulls me home. shit! how can someone say that! especially these lines comin frm ur parents is heart rippin, but sadly when i come to think of it wat they say has been sadly true.

So if the excuse that i'm givin my parents is phoney, then wat do i actually do that i cant even blame myself for not goin home and spendin quality time with the ppl i know truly care about me. well here goes nothin, for starters iam a hardcore gamin addict. I jus cant live a day out without playin CounterStrike(well for all the ignorant souls, its a Computer Game). And if there are no servers runnin then there is alway "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" to watch. This is an addiction that i caught on thanks to my roomie and my other chums. Some ppl even call us the "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" Freaks, guess they're not wrong at all. sometimes i try thinkin about wat it wud have been like if i never played a game or stopped watchin "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" and thats when this thought enters my mind "Dude! are u outta ur mind". after devotin my self to these wacky addictions if i find time i try doin some stuff that i actually tell my parents that i'm supposed to do and cant make it home. Countless number of introspections and forgotten resolutions is all i'm left with at the end of the day. so there u have it folks an introspection from a guy who's just too lazy to change his ways. I guess iam not gonna make any resolutions here as i already know its never gonna last, so here iam resigned to my fate tryin to live out an existence that i think is pathetic

So why did i write all this crap? oh ya! I jus got my ASS kicked and iam feelin miserable abt not bein at home when iam supposed to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger asha said...

hey u have the same story to tell as mine....but definitely with different addictions...Its such a relief to read this bcos i thought i was the onli pathetic soul existing.

2:01 PM  
Blogger gygy said...

Thermal insulation in Riyadh*insulation of foam in Riyadh*detecting water leaks in Riyadh*surface insulation*spraying insecticides at home*isolate tanks in Riyadh*Water Insulation in Riyadh*Detect water leakage in Riyadh*clean houses in Riyadh in record time*moving furniture in Riyadh

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home