Thursday, October 27, 2005

Huh................

The first reaction to being tagged.......

***Sigh***

so now i have to write 20 points abt myself....( well atleast its better than sitting in mitra's exam and tryin ter come up wid 2 basis vectors). here goes nothin,time ter let the facts flow

1. None of my friends( and i mean none in the 20 years of my life) call me Sriram. it cant be mere coincidence that they all decided to call me VK.

2. highly short tempered..the folks at home would tell u all abt it

3. Lazy to the Bone. procrastination comes naturally to me....kabir's "kaal kare so aaj kar..." doesnt apply to me.

4. have a high inferiority complex(want my opinion 'o myself.."worthless"), iam the last person to have faith in myself, i get annoyed like hell when praised.

5. "Better to remain silent and be considered a fool than to speak up and dispel all doubt".
i like to remain inconspicuous....blend into the crowd rather than standout. As a result not many ppl remember me. the "silent killer" concept appeals to me.

6. shy and reserved...most of my closest friends are the ones who have engaged me on their own.

7. i suffer from mild paranoia...fearing for the worst when there is none.

8. Becoming a fighter pilot was my childhood fantasy.

9. A lot 'o things scare the B'Jesus outta me...horror movies(especially the ones wid sudden jerks), Dogs, anythin that slithers et all

10. Highly impulsive sometimes to the point of being rash(this one i owe it to dad).....i always have second thoughts about the decisions i have made.

11. i lack the sophistication to handle the fairer sex. A chance encounter wid "her" and iam left fumbling for words.

12. Desire to be the best in anythin i do...(now this has resulted in a lot 'o heart breaks).

13. i've survived a lot of failed attempts to refine my body.

14. I love ter tease my li'l sis (cant get enuf of it)

15. "Mom's the best cook"-no question abt it. i wud die for a plate of home made south indian food

16. My sense of humor is often percieved as dry and sarcastic but i beg ppl to see otherwise.

17. Would love to play Chandler in F.R.I.E.N.D.S ( the choice is obvious....)

18. i get uncomfortable in emotions situations, this often strikes ppl as "insensitive"...i try avoidin confrontations

19. i think most bollywood movies are a load 'o crap( i draw a lot of flak in this regard) and can never match up to hollywood.

20. Hard core gamer.....i've wasted sems pursuing an insane dream to excel in Q3 and CS


***Phew***

i cant think of a lot of guys but iam hopin these guys carry it through. So the ones to walk the plank will be Rana and Sagar

(now to get bak ter somethin thats a pure waste of time)

8 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Smartalec said...

good job, vk:P! wow feels good to see everyone shedding all inhibitions and posting 20 points abt themselves! i can't believe i missed out my teasing my li'l sis part in my 20 pts:(!
anyway, now that this is done, how abt starting some work on the btp?! can't afford to keep procrastinating this one:D

11:00 PM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

many of my points r here, so when i make my post dont complain about copyin ur stuff ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Naresh said...

yeyyy vk!! :P at last da post...
know wht?! i askd myself y i call u vk, n i got no answer :(

12:37 AM  
Blogger Rahul said...

I don't think I called you VK before I joined DA-IICT. Anyway I'll give it to you :p.

You make yourself seem like some introvert, timid, short-tempered fellow. A Sriram that I do not know ? Or perhaps, a VK that I do not know ?

8:33 PM  
Blogger I Am Sam said...

well sriram, i have generally refer to you by this name only, quite a honest description of yourself.. inspite of next door neighbour, i have come to know you more by your blogs rather than conversations.. world is getting digitized..

7:58 PM  
Blogger sriram said...

@steve
dude there had to be somethin to write and hell! why not "confessions of a pariah" live upto its name[;)]. and FYI we can kiss our BTP gudbye at this rate

@bhavesh
dude make ur post fast!!! and seein a lot of locke in Cs lately[;)]

@nares
yeah ..looks like Vk's gonna stick on for a long long time

@rahul
arey..there might be exceptions ra,but sriram is a common name and VK is like a "principal key" to the database of "srirams"

@sam
thx mate....well wast can i say its seems like i possess a lot of common traits...and hell yeah the world sure is gettin digitized..so u takin a break frm blogging

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Hey! Interesting stuff..."i've survived a lot of failed attempts to refine my body." This one was the best :)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home